Thursday, November 10, 2011



This project taught me the importance of teamwork. Without my group members, we couldn’t have gotten anything accomplished. It is very important that everyone contribute to the group and work together. I learned you have to work really hard if you want to succeed in this type of career.

I liked that we were able to be more creative with the project and got the chance to let our work stand out. It was a fun change to build the letters and do a new kind of assignment, especially one that I’ve never done anything like before.

We didn’t come across many difficulties; however, the rain on Monday definitely caused a disruption in our location choice. We originally wanted to have our letters wrapped around a tree outside the Spencer or stacked up against the statue outside of the Alumni Center, but I think the final location inside Lippincott proved to be successful. This showed us that you always have to think on your toes and be prepared for anything. It was also a ton of work getting the letters cut out and trying to make them appear perfect; this assignment forced me to improve my cutting skills with the xacto knife.

Overall, everything turned out and we fixed any minor problems that occurred. We chose a new location, worked well with our group members, and improved our craft skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment